Bring your meeting to The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel and receive a $3 room rebate per actualized room up to $5,000.
Example: Group produces 50 room nights for 3 nights at $150 room rate.
Reimbursement = 150 x 3 = $450
- The Islands Incentive was created by the Visitor & Convention Bureau (VCB) to generate a positive economic impact for the destination through increased occupancy for group business and the utilization of other business during the summer and fall months.
- The timeline for the program is May 1, 2017 – December 31, 2019; excluding the months of January through April.
- To qualify for the Island Incentive planners must book a meeting with a minimum of 150 room nights attached in total at a destination property. The meeting must take place in the time frame of May 1 - December 31.
- Offer applies to new business to the destination that has not already been contracted and is subject to availability.
- Offer applies to meeting groups considering additional destinations besides Lee County Contact the Visitor and Convention Bureau for more details pJohnson@leegov.com and email@example.com.
**Eligible Meetings Properties:
Crowne Plaza, Fort Myers
DiamondHead Beach Resort, Fort Myers Beach
Embassy Suites Hotel, Estero Gasparilla
The Gasparilla Inn & Club, Boca Grande
Holiday Inn Airport @ Town Center, Fort Myers
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa, Bonita Springs
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Myers Beach
Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village, Cape Coral
The Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa, Fort Myers
South Seas Island Resort, Captiva Island
Sundial Beach Resort, Sanibel Island
‘Tween Waters Inn Beach Resort, Captiva Island